Baldi's Fun New School Remastered 126.96.36.199
Welcome To Baldi's Fun New School Remastered V188.8.131.52!
Baldi's Fun New School Remastered is the remastered version of the original Baldi's Fun New School mod. If you haven't played that mod yet, I recommend you play it first. Baldi's Fun New School Remastered has a total of 14 modes, which are:
- Exploration Mode: Explore Around Without Baldi Chasing You!
- Story Mode: Get All 7 Notebooks And Escape To Win!
- Endless Mode: Try Collecting As Many Notebooks As Possible Before Baldi Gets You!
- Timed Mode: Collect All The Notebooks And Escape In A Limited Amount Of Time!
- Upside Down Mode: Get All The Notebooks And Escape While Everything's Upside Down!
- Camping Mode: Keep The Fires Going While Camping With Baldi And Joe!
- Bossfight Mode: The Spinner Boss Has Returned For Round 2! Try And Defeat Him!
- Portal Chaos: Collect All 7 Notebooks And Leave The School While Portals Randomly Appear!
- Random Event Madness: Random Events Happen More Frequently!
- Discussion Area: Chat And Have Discussions With Other Players Online!
- Student Race: Race An AI Controlled Student In Collecting All Of The Notebooks And Then Bringing Them Back To Baldi!
- Classic Mode: Play In The Baldi's Basics Classic Schoolhouse With Features From BFNS Remastered!
- Genuine Mode: Can You Win With A Smaller View, Only 3 Item Slots, And While Playing As Johnny?
- And Celebration Mode: Playthrough Party Themed Versions Of Both Schoolhouses!
There's also secrets that can be found, like codes and hidden areas. Some of the codes return from Baldi's Fun New School, while others are entirely new and cause interesting things to happen. The endings from the original mod have also been completed changed as well.
W, A, S, D - Move Around | Mouse - Look Around | Shift - Run | Right Click - Interact With Objects | Left Click - Use Items | Escape/P - Pause Game (In All Modes Except Discussion Area And Bossfight) | Q - Quit Level (In Bossfight And Discussion Area Modes) | Tab - Toggle Chat Feed (In Discussion Area Mode)
- Mod Created By JohnsterSpaceGames (AKA JohnsterSpaceProgram)
- Platforms Unity Asset Used For Mobile Input Created By SWA Team
- Baldi's Basics Created By Basically Games
- Some Music Created By ConnorPizzaOnWheels
- Joe Design Created By michaeldoesgaming
- Game Jolt Support Added With Help From YuraSuper2048
And Thanks To You For Playing! You Can Listen To The Mod's OST Below! The Baldi's Fun New School Series Wiki Can Be Visited Here!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, HTML5|
|Made with||Blender, Paint.net, FL Studio, Unity, Audacity, GIMP|
|Tags||3D, Baldi's Basics, baldis-fun-new-school, First-Person, html5, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Download the zip file for your respective platform. If you don't have a zip file extraction program, download 7zip or WinRAR. Then extract the contents of the zip file into a folder. Enjoy playing! Note: If your downloading the OS Project version, you need Unity 2021.3.1f1 to open the project's unity files.
As for Android users, your device must be running Android 4.4 or higher to install and run the mod. Download the apk file on your device. If it says you need to enable install from unknown sources, enable it and then install the apk. Afterwards, when it's finished, tap on the mod's app icon to open it and start playing!
Note: If you have an existing version of BFNS Remastered installed on your mobile device and you get an error when trying to install a newer version, uninstall the existing version and try again.
- V184.108.40.206 Update Changelog37 days ago
- V1.4.5 Anniversary Update Changelog53 days ago
- V1.4.4 Changelog78 days ago
- V220.127.116.11 Bugfix ChangelogMay 15, 2022
- V1.4.3 ChangelogMay 14, 2022
- V1.4.2 ChangelogMay 06, 2022
- V1.4.1 Bugfix ChangelogOct 03, 2021
- V1.4 ChangelogSep 26, 2021